Sunday, July 24, 2005

Back home

Well, we arrived home to a cold and rainy Melbourne yesterday evening and it's been a lazy Sunday doing very little but recovering from the journey home. I'll keep posting pictures from the rest of the trip in the next few days.

Unfortunately I have a lot to do. Last week the server hosting all my sites and my email was hacked badly. Slydog is moving everything over to a new host and hopefully we will have things back up and running soon, but in the meantime SwingTalk is down along with the MLX site and all the others. My email is only accessible through a web client right now and I'm not actually sure if all my mail will be there when it's back up. Slightly scary.

Still, it's good to be home. I didn't actually miss much in Australia while I was away because I was having too much fun, but I did miss my cat, Mr Squiggle. He didn't miss me at all, I'm sure. As long as he's fed, he's happy.

No comments: